Ybor OktoberFest Pub Crawl 2014
Come out Saturday, October 4th from 4PM-8PM and celebrate Ybor's German heritage! The event starts at the check-in desks located at Tequila's Patio and proceeds throughout the National Historic Landmark District.
Each pre-registered guest will be guaranteed an official Ybor Oktoberfest T-shirt while supplies last, a ticket, and map of participating pubs and patio bars. Each of the participating bars and pubs will provide a free 4 Oz. sample of Oktoberfest or premium beer to participants. Registration will begin at Tequila's (1613 E. 7th Ave.) at 4PM where the fun will begin with our new photo booth so you can create your own personalized souvenir and you can enter to win our new 50/50 raffle. Establishments along the way will offer up a mix of German music, food, door prizes and drink specials (particpation, pricing and availability vary at each location).
Be on the lookout for the Ybor Oktoberfest Pub Crawl Prize Patrol for a chance to take home one of many prizes, and come back to Tequila's at 8PM for the official Ybor Oktoberfest Dirndl and Lederhosen Contest!! 1st Prize will be a 1 night stay at the Don Vicente De Ybor Historic Inn, Dinner for 2 at Carne Chop House, and 2 Muvico tickets; 2nd prize will be dinner for 2 at Bernini's and 2 Muvico Tickets; 3rd prize will be 2 $20 gift certificates to the VIC.
Tickets for the Ybor OktoberFest Pub Crawl are $25 for online registrations and $30 for walk ups the day of the event (This is a 21 and Up Event). Walk-ups welcome while tickets last! "Day of" tickets may be purchased at Tequila's Registration Table. Official Oktoberfest T-shirts can only be guaranteed to preregistered crawlers while supplies last.
Check-in for this event will close at 6:00PM. T-shirts and tickets must be picked up by 6PM to participate on the OktoberFest Pub Crawl.
Venues particpating this year include:
- Centro Cantina (1600 East 8th Avenue)
- Crowbar (1812 North 17th Street)
- Cristino’s Coal Oven Pizza (1701 East 8th Avenue)
- Dirty Shame (1929 East 7th Avenue)
- Dog’s Bollocks British Pub (1704 East 7th Avenue)
- Elmer’s Sports Café (2003 East 7th Avenue)
- First Chance Last Chance Bar (1707 North 16th Street)
- Game Time (1600 East 8th Avenue)
- Gaspar’s Grotto (1805 East 7th Avenue)
- Green Iguana (1708 East 7th Avenue)
- Habibi Café & Hookah Bar (1632 1/2 East 7th Avenue)
- Hamburger Mary’s (1600 East 7th Avenue, 2nd floor)
- The Market on 7th (1816 East 7th Avenue)
- New World Brewery (1313 East 8th Avenue)
- New York New York Pizza (1512 East 7th Avenue)
- Prana (1619 East 7th Avenue)
- Reservoir Bar (1518 East 7th Avenue)
- Stone Soup Company (1517 East 7th Avenue)
- Tequilas (1613 East 7th Avenue)
- Ybor City Wine Bar (1600 East 8th Avenue, #102)
For more information & to order your advance tickets Click Here!
The OktoberFest Pub Crawl is sponsored by:
Supervisor of Elections, League of Women Voters And November Election Candidates At October Lunch!Oct14
Celebrate the 29th Annual Guavaween at the Cuban Club!Oct25
Join us for a free, family-oriented festival in Centennial Park that features the history of Ybor!Nov23