Ybor OktoberFest Pub Crawl 2013
The Ybor Chamber is holding our 4th Annual OktoberFest Pub Crawl Saturday, October 5th. This special event will be held from 4:00 to 8:00 PM, in an open format sampling of bars and pubs throughout the Historic District. Registration and "day of" ticket sales will be held in the Centro Ybor Courtyard. Shirts and tickets will be sold until 6PM. Arrive early as there are limited quantities.
Each guest will receive an official Ybor OktoberFest t-shirt while supplies last and a map of participating pubs and patio bars. Participating venues will provide a free 4 oz. sample of Oktoberfest or premium beer to participants. Establishments along the way will offer a mix of German music, food, door prizes and drink specials.
The Pub Crawl Prize Patrol will be out and about issuing prizes for correct answers to Oktoberfest questions. So, bone-up on everything German...and beer!
German immigrants were one of the key ethnic groups to settle Ybor City at the turn of the 20th century. German lithographers were an integral part of Ybor’s cigar industry, designing and printing state of the art labels.
Venues particpating this year include:
- Bad Monkey (1717 E. 7th Avenue)
- Bernini's (1702 E 7th Avenue)
- The Bricks (1327 E. 7th Avenue)
- Buffalo Wild Wings (1625 E. 7th Avenue)
- Carne Chop House (1536 E. 7th Avenue)
- Coyote Ugly (1722 E. 7th Avenue)
- Crowbar (1812 N. 17th Street)
- The Dog's Bullocks (1704 E. 7th Avenue)
- Elmer's Sports Café (2003 E. 7th Avenue)
- Game Time (1600 E. 8th Avenue, A-147)
- Green Iguana (1708 E. 7th Avenue)
- Habibi Café & Hookah Bar (1632 E. 7th Avenue)
- Hamburger Mary's (1600 E. 8th Avenue, E-202)
- Impov Comedy Club (1600 E. 8th Avenue, C-112)
- JJ's Café (1601 E. 7th Avenue)
- New World Brewery (1313 E. 8th Avenue)
- New York New York Pizza (1512 E. 7th Avenue)
- R Bar (1820 N. 15th Street)
- Tequila Taco Ybor (1613 E. 7th Avenue)
- Ybor City Wine Bar (1600 E. 8th Avenue, Suite D-102)
Tickets for the OktoberFest Pub Crawl are $25 and include samples of beer at each location and special activities along the crawl.
Walk-ups welcome while tickets last!
For more information & to order your advance tickets Click Here!
The OktoberFest Pub Crawl is sponsored by: