7th Annual Ybor Aficionado Days- Day 2
Traditional Spanish Brunch - 11:30 am
Enjoy contemporary jazz by the Les Sabler Trio, a silent auction and a lavish buffet at the Columbia Restaurant, Florida's oldest and the world's largest Spanish restaurant.
Spanish Brunch Menu
- Paella Marinara
- Lechon Asado Carving Station
- Black Beans & Rice
- Platanos Maduros
- Huevos con Chorizo y Patatas
- Torrejas with a Caramel-Sherry Sauce
- Assorted Tortilla Española
- Cuban Toast & Assorted Pastries
- Fresh Fruit Display with Granola & Yogurt
- Smoked Salmon Fillet with Capers & Lemon
- Scallop Brushetta with Sundried Tomato & Manchego Cheese
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Alcachofas
- 1905 Salad
- Beefsteak Tomato Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Marinated Asparagus Salad
Tapas Cooking Challenge- 11:30 am
Experience the fourth annual Tapas Cooking Challenge. Four contestants will compete with their best original Tapas recipe to win a $500 Grand Prize. The excitement includes live judging by local celebrities & top local chefs.
All-Event Ticket (both days) $70 in advance*
*Advanced tickets purchased before 5PM on April 8th have been mailed. Tickets purchased after April 8th will be available at the will call desk in the Italian Club (1731 East Seventh Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605) starting at 3:30PM the first day of the event, Saturday, April 13th and at the Columbia Restaurant check-in, Sunday, April 14th.
For more information, call the Ybor City Chamber of Commerce Visitor Information Center at 813-241-8838.
Relax like a true Ybor Aficionado at one of Ybor's unique hotels!
Major Event Sponsor
Champagne Sponsored By
Jazz Combo Sponsored By
Tapas Cooking Challenge Sponsored By
Ice Sculpture Provided By