2016-2017 Membership Investment
THERE IS NO OTHER
Businesses in Ybor City have already experienced the rich history, eclectic culture and creative energy of Tampa’s Latin Quarter. The Ybor Chamber is dedicated to preserving, promoting and celebrating our unique historic district through strong collaboration and support among our diverse business community. Join the Ybor
Chamber and help preserve this unique character while growing your business.
ANNUAL CHAMBER EVENTS
Our festivities draw people from throughout the Tampa Bay area and beyond, bringing recognition to our district and traffic to your door.
- Fiesta Day (February)
- Ybor Aficionados Days (April)
- Ybor Golf Tournament (May)
- Sun, Swimsuits and Suds Pub Crawl (July)
- Ybor Chamber Gala (September)
- OktoberFest Pub Crawl (October)
- Guavaween (Last Saturday of October)
THE FUTURE IN VIEW
As an epicenter of arts, entertainment and culture in Tampa, Ybor City is now honing in on even more creative retail, sophisticated nightlife and residential services to further increase the draw of this “city within a city.” Your chamber membership can help you create the future while growing your business in a community without parallel.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The Ybor Chamber drives greater success for member businesses by cultivating economic development in our historic district. Networking opportunities include monthly chamber luncheons, evening events and twice-yearly Business Expos. Gain publicity through our La Setima e-newsletter and website. The Ybor Chamber is open to both local businesses and “aficionados” – interested businesses outside the immediate Ybor City area.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Business Listing on Chamber Website
- Opportunity for listing in the Chamber Directory and the Ybor City Walking Map & Guide for tourism -oriented businesses
- Centro Ybor Visitor Information Center Promotional Opportunities
- Electronic Bi-Weekly Newsletter La Setima
- Chamber Member Referrals
- Priority enrollment at Philip Shore Arts Magnet School
- And more!