Businesses in Ybor City have already experienced the rich history, eclectic culture and creative energy of Tampa’s Latin Quarter. The Ybor Chamber is dedicated to preserving, promoting and celebrating our unique historic district through strong collaboration and support among our diverse business community. Join the Ybor
Chamber and help preserve this unique character while growing your business.
ANNUAL CHAMBER EVENTS
Our festivities draw people from throughout the Tampa Bay area and beyond, bringing recognition to our district and traffic to your door.
- Fiesta Day (February)
- Ybor Chamber Gala (September)
- Tree Lighting Ceremony (November)
- Snow on 7th (December)
THE FUTURE IN VIEW
As an epicenter of arts, entertainment and culture in Tampa, Ybor City is now honing in on even more creative retail, sophisticated nightlife, and residential services to further increase the draw of this “city within a city.” Your chamber membership can help you create the future while growing your business in a community without parallel.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The Ybor Chamber drives greater success for member businesses by cultivating economic development in our historic district. Networking opportunities include monthly chamber luncheons, evening events, and twice-yearly Business Expos. Gain publicity through our La Setima e-newsletter and website. The Ybor Chamber is open to both local businesses and “aficionados” – interested businesses outside the immediate Ybor City area.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Business Listing on Chamber Website
- Opportunity for listing in the Chamber Directory and the Ybor City Walking Map & Guide for tourism -oriented businesses
- Centro Ybor Visitor Information Center Promotional Opportunities
- Electronic Weekly Newsletter
- Chamber Member Referrals
- And more!
What your Membership Supports:
- If you care about the Community of Ybor this is the organization that is it’s Not for Profit Steward, whether you live, work or play in Ybor City;
- The Chamber is an Advocate for Business on local and national levels on impactful issues;
- The Chamber is THE Tourism Entity for Ybor City and one of only two National Historic Landmark Districts in Florida.
- A dedicated 7 day a week Visitors Information Center with well over 25,000 Visitors a year;
- A Chamber produced Walking Map and Guide with over 75,000 State-wide and local Distribution and over a million local, state and international visitors that come to Ybor Annually;
- Partnerships with Tourism Entities such as Cruise Ships; Bus Tours; Convention Center, etc.;
- Partnerships with Promotional Entities like the Film Commission and production of commercials and photo shoots;
- Member of Visit Florida and Visit Tampa Bay
- The Chamber promotes individual businesses and their events and they reciprocate with promoting Chamber events
- The Chamber routinely collaborates with Community Groups and their Boards; YCDC, Ybor Merchants Association, GaYBOR, Visit Tampa Bay, Channel District, Downtown Tampa Partnership, etc.
- The Chamber is a timely Resource for information for Members i.e., Active Shooter; Protestors Rights; and most especially “Disaster Response” to redirect negative press
- The Chamber Assists Businesses find the resources they need i.e.; Small Business Plan (Entrepreneur Collaborative Center); Incentives (YCDC); Hillsborough County Small Business Association.
- The Chamber Website is the Number 1 Searched Site for Ybor City; Your business gets listed as well as your events;
- The Chamber puts out a weekly newsletter with Current Events and Announcements.
- People do business with people they know and the Chamber provides ample networking and reference opportunities.